Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring 2020 Select Baseball — the first standalone Select Baseball release since 2013.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the product’s PIS documents for both hobby and retail versions. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: April 15, 2020
Product Configuration: Five cards per pack, 12 packs per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Two autographs, two memorabilia cards and nine parallels per hobby box, on average.
- Brand new for 2020, Select baseball will deliver the game’s top prospects, rookies and stars on always-popular Optichrome technology.
- Select Baseball will feature three distinct base-card tiers: Base, Premier and Diamond Level, all featuring varying degrees of rarity.
- Find autographs from the key 2020 rookies in Rookie Signatures and Rookie Jersey Autographs.
- Look for crisp autographs paired with player memorabilia from rookies in Rookie Jersey Autographs and numerous current stars in X-Factor Material Signatures and Signature Materials.
- Look for two autographs and two memorabilia cards in each box.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Select Baseball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Select Baseball Retail is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.