Like melding chocolate with peanut butter to create the delightful concoction known as Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, it's safe to say Panini America officials have a hit on their hands with the Donruss Optic, the brand that united two of the company's most popular assets -- the flagship Donruss brand and Prizm's Optichrome technology -- to create something sweet.
Like melding chocolate with peanut butter to create the delightful concoction known as Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, it’s safe to say Panini America officials have a hit on their hands with the Donruss Optic, the brand that united two of the company’s most popular assets — the flagship Donruss brand and Prizm’s Optichrome technology — to create something sweet.
Since its debut in baseball a few years ago, Donruss Optic has continued to thrive in the NBA and the NFL as well. Form should certainly hold when 2017 Donruss Optic Football arrives in mid December with a colorful cadre of Prizm parallels and inserts, hard-signed Rated Rookie Autographs and so much more.
On average, each hobby box of 2017 Donruss Optic Football (four cards per pack, 20 packs per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver one autograph, 10 Rated Rookies, 10 Rookie Cards, 10 Holo parallels and four inserts.
The highlights of the product are many and include . . .
- Loaded with color, 2017 Donruss Optic Football features 10 unique parallels.
- On-card-signed Rated Rookies Autographs of the brightest young talent from the 2017 NFL Draft class numbered to 150 or less.
- Find rare Rookie Patch Autographs, Rookie Dual Autographs, Rookie Triple Autographs and Fans of the Game Autographs.
- A stacked lineup of autograph inserts including The Elite Series, The Legends Series, 1981 Tribute, Inducted and Gridiron Kings, among others.
- New inserts to 2017 Donruss Optic Football include 1981 Tribute Autographs, Illusions and AKA, which features 30 of the league’s greatest nicknames past and present.
We’ll have plenty more on 2017 Donruss Optic Football in the coming weeks here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, though, here’s a sneak peek:
Order your favorite Panini America football products now at the official online store.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.
2 Replies to “Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2017 Donruss Optic Football (Gallery)”
Nobody in Chicago calls Mitchell, “Mr. Biscuit”.
I’m a big fan of the design on the AKA insert, very fun looking card. Thanks Tracy!