The Panini NFT Discord channel began several months ago as a community-driven resource fueled by passion and interest and devoted to all things Panini NFT. Last week, Panini America officials honored that spirited community by granting “official” status to the group. Going forward, the official Panini NFT Discord group will be a joint effort by Panini America officials and community Discord leaders.
“The Panini NFT Discord community has been a tremendous asset to our growth in the space and we are fortunate to have the support and passion of that group,” said Jason Howarth, Panini America Vice President of Marketing. “It just made sense for a number of reasons to join forces with those folks in an official capacity. The future is bright.”
Here are the benefits that come with this “official” status:
- Community Moderators are given the ability to create contests for Panini NFT users that are active in our Discord Channel
- Members will be privy to first updates on new efforts and initiatives
- Members will also have first crack at special random Airdrops to select users
- Members of the community will also be included in weekly challenges (beginning this week), where they can win exclusive reward NFTs along the way.
- Upcoming challenge schedule
- Monday – NFL – 2021 Mosaic Base Challenge – Patrick Mahomes
- Tuesday – Baseball – 2021 Absolute Kaboom Challenge – Pete Alonso
- Friday – NBA – 2021-22 Prizm Blue Wave Challenge – Cade Cunningham
LINK to Channel: https://discord.gg/DeePAhBznj
In other Panini NFT news, company officials have reinforced the fact that the redemption expiration dates placed on Panini Blockchain Bonus cards inserted into physical products over the last year-plus are, in fact, not valid. Those Blockchain Bonus redemptions DO NOT have an expiration date.
Also connect with us on: