A national collecting holiday is coming. A new installment of the iconic National Treasures Football brand is one the way. And when Panini America's 2014 National Treasures Football arrives in early April, it will pay tribute to the stellar 2014 NFL rookie class, the game's biggest current superstars and the NFL's all-time legends like only one of the industry's most prestigious products can.
A national collecting holiday is coming. A new installment of the iconic National Treasures Football brand is one the way. And when Panini America’s 2014 National Treasures Football arrives in early April, it will pay tribute to the stellar 2014 NFL rookie class, the game’s biggest current superstars and the NFL’s all-time legends like only one of the industry’s most prestigious products can.
We gave you a preliminary glimpse at the impending juggernaut on Super Bowl Sunday by showcasing some of the early Rookie Cards in their unsigned state. Today, we’re going to delve a little deeper into what collectors can expect. Each eight-card box of 2014 National Treasures Football will deliver two Base, Rookie or Legend cards numbered to 99 or less, three autographs and three memorabilia cards.
As with any National Treasures Football release, one of the main drivers of the 2014 edition will be the powerful array of hard-signed, jumbo-swatch Rookie Cards. For 2014, Panini America is creating a loaded arsenal of Rookie Century Materials Signatures featuring the top rookies of the season on cards numbered to 99 or less. Those base versions will be paralleled by Silver (numbered to 25 or less), Gold (numbered to 10 or less), Black (numbered to five or less) and Blue (numbered to five or less) chases, as well as Laundry Tag, Brand Logo, NFL Shield and Printing Plate 1/1s.
Other highlights of 2014 National Treasures Football are considerable and include . . .
- On-card current-star signatures in Notable Nicknames, Colossal Jersey Number Patches, Brand Logos and NFL Shields.
- Patch cards featured in the product include captain’s patches, Pro Bowl logos, Brand logos, Laundry Tags, nameplates, NFL Shields and Lamar Hunt patches.
- Treasured Cuts includes 75 different cut autographs from the NFL’s most legendary names.
- Lambeau Legends and Monsters of the Midway memorabilia autograph and memorabilia sets feature greats from the all-time rosters of the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears.
- Colossal Pro Bowl Materials featuring oversized pieces of Pro Bowl jerseys with Prime variations numbered to 50 or less. Also find unique Conference Logo Patches, Team Logo Patches and Pro Bowl Trophy Patches all numbered to 12 or less.
- Look for the hard-signed Rookie Jumbo Signatures Booklets featuring Jumbo Prime and NFL Shield versions and more prime memorabilia in the Hats Off, NFL Gear and Colossal Jerseys and Patches.
- Find single and dual Brand Logo cards numbered to two or less; also find single and dual NFL Shield cards numbered to only one.
We’ll have plenty more on 2014 National Treasures Football right here on The Knight’s Lance in the coming weeks. But until then, enjoy this first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.
0 Replies to “Panini America Offers Detailed First Look at 2014 National Treasures Football (Gallery)”
Do you know if they are going to include any of the HOF 50th Anniversary Autos?
Year after year, National Treasure’s by Panini is just plain sick! You have all done it again.
Reblogged this on Locating Frankenstein's Brain.
impressive as always. Just wished I could open it up just once. It’s on my hobby bucket list!
Is that an actual game-worn jersey by Favre in Green Bay Greats Favre card as shown above?
Won’t flooding the market each year with overproduction eventually run collectors out of the hobby? Thanks but this is to over the top with 4 1/1’s.
Each box, like a tiny Hall of Fame!
The already content-rich product appears to have been given a 6-pack of Red Bull to guzzle!
The variety of memorabilia, coupled with the scope and breadth of the auto checklist, place NT atop the Trading Card food chain.
Every year, it’s consistentky magnificent.
NT is the benchmark product for football annually, this year looks to be no different. Can’t wait to see more, thanks Tracy!
Love NT, but sick of the Sticker Auto’s. No way a product that cost this much have sticker Auto’s