Panini America officials this week sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the colorful, art-inspired Origins Basketball.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2020-21 Origins Basketball as well as the product’s Hobby and FOTL PIS documents.
Estimated Release Date: TBD
Product Configuration: Seven cards per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Two autograph or memorabilia cards and two parallels per hobby box, on average.
- Origins Basketball makes its return to the hardwood for the 2020-21 season. Look for a stunning display of autograph, memorabilia and parallel content.
- Find two autograph or memorabilia cards per box, including one Rookie
- Look for the popular Silver and Gold Ink Rookie Autograph cards, featuring on-card signatures from the top rookies of the 2020 NBA Draft.
- Origins Basketball presents several unique opportunities to pull Booklet content in Rookie Auto Booklet Patch and Six Star Signatures.
- Find an incredible lineup of parallel content in the base set, including
veterans and rookies from across the league. Look for Red, Blue, Orange, Pink, Turquoise, Gold, Green and Black 1/1 parallels.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2019-20 ROOKIES FEATURED IN THE PREVIEW GALLERY BELOW ARE MERELY TO SHOW COLLECTORS WHAT ORIGINS’ VARIOUS ROOKIE DESIGNS WILL LOOK LIKE.
The PIS document for 2020-21 Origins Basketball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020-21 Origins Basketball FOTL is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.