Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, continuing with 2019 Limited Football, a perennial fan favorite among football collectors.
In the product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the product’s PIS documents for hobby and retail versions. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: January 15, 2020
Product Configuration: Five cards per pack, three packs per box, 14 boxes per case.
BREAK: Two autographs (including one Rookie Patch Autograph) and one memorabilia card per hobby box, on average.
- Limited Football returns for 2019 featuring two autographs and one memorabilia card per hobby box, on average.
- Each box features one Rookie Patch Autographs or Rookie Patch Autographs Variation.
- Find on-card autographs in Rookie Patch Autographs, Rookie Patch Autographs Variation and the popular Ring of Honor.
- Look for the spectacular Draft Day Signature Booklets featuring pieces of the actual jerseys held on stage at the 2019 NFL Draft and autographs acquired that night.
- Additional booklets include Partnership Duals Booklets and Quad Signature Booklets.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2019 Limited Football is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.