Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring 2020 Legacy Football.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2020 Legacy Football as well as the product’s PIS document for the hobby version. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: May 20, 2020
Product Configuration: Eight cards per pack, 16 packs per box, 12 boxes per inner case, two inner cases per master case.
BOX BREAK: Two autographs, two Premium Edition Optichrome Minicards, four Premium Edition Optichrome cards, on average.
- Legacy Football returns for 2020 with a few new collectible twists.
- New for 2020, find “Dare to Tear” and mini cards.
- Collect a 200-card base set that includes 100 veterans, 40 legends and 60 Rookie Cards.
- Each box will deliver two autographs, multiple parallels, mini cards and Optichrome cards.
- Look for mini Optichrome parallels of the Base, Rookies and Legends sets. Also look for rare Rookies Variations.
The PIS document for 2020 Legacy Football Hobby is available here.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2019 ROOKIES FEATURED IN THE PREVIEW GALLERY BELOW ARE MERELY TO SHOW COLLECTORS WHAT SCORE’S VARIOUS ROOKIE DESIGNS WILL LOOK LIKE.