Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the late-season heat-generator that is Limited Football.
In the product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2020 Limited Football as well as the product’s hobby and FOTL PIS documents.
Estimated Release Date: February 3, 2021
Product Configuration: Five cards per pack, three packs per box, 14 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: One Rookie Patch Autograph or Ring of Honor Autograph, one additional autograph, one memorabilia card, one parallel and one base card per hobby box, on average.
- Back for 2020, Limited Football returns with on-card Rookie Patch Autographs of the super-hyped 2020 NFL Draft Class.
- Collect the beautiful Ring of Honor Autographs featuring on-card autographs of franchise-favorite players.
- New for 2020, find Draft Day Signatures Booklets featuring Draft Day photography of famous draft picks throughout history.
- Find booklets featuring two- and four-player combos in Partnership Duals and Quad Signatures Booklets.
- Look for Rookie Patch Autographs Variations featuring oversized prime-jersey pieces.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Limited Football Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Limited Football FOTL is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.