Prime Cuts. Two words. Nine letters. One unmistakable reputation. It's a brand name that's become synonymous with the best in high-end sports cards -- and in March Prime Cuts returns to the diamond better than ever, bolstered by Panini America's new multiyear trading card agreement with the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and at least two autographs in every five-card box.
Prime Cuts. Two words. Nine letters. One unmistakable reputation. It’s a brand name that’s become synonymous with the best in high-end sports cards — and in March Prime Cuts returns to the diamond better than ever, bolstered by Panini America’s new multiyear trading card agreement with the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and at least two autographs in every five-card box.
In fact, every card in 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball, slated for a March 15 release, is a hit — either a game-worn memorabilia card or autograph, highlighted by such landmark inserts as Significant Signatures, Notable Nicknames, Timeline, Colossal and, for the first time ever in a Panini America baseball product, Legends Jumbo Cut Signatures booklet cards.
Each five-card pack will deliver at least two autographs, two memorabilia cards and an additional autograph or memorabilia card.
Some of the product highlights include:
- Barrel Up 1/1 game-used bat barrel cards featuring “Shoeless” Joe Jackson, Pete Rose, Paul Waner, Ted Williams, Nellie Fox, Stan Musial, Roger Maris and more
- Legends Jumbo Cut Signature Booklet cards including Lou Gehrig, Ty Cobb, Jackie Robinson, Mel Ott, Thurman Munson and more
- Significant Signatures autographs featuring Ken Griffey Jr., Yogi Berra, Whitey Ford, Pete Rose and more
- Icons memorabilia cards honoring Lou Gehrig, Jackie Robinson, Ty Cobb, Jimmie Foxx, Satchel Paige and others
- A Notable Nicknames checklist highlighted by David Ortiz, Nolan Ryan and Ken Griffey Jr.
- Colossal jumbo swatch memorabilia autograph cards including Duke Snider, Josh Hamilton, Miguel Cabrera, C.C. Sabathia and more
- Timeline Hall of Fame memorabilia cards with a checklist headlined by Ty Cobb, Jackie Robinson, Roy Campanella, Miller Huggins and more
You can get your first extensive look at 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball in the gallery that follows. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional information.