Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for a handful of exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, continuing now with 2019 Prime NASCAR Racing.
For each new product, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the PIS document. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: November 13, 2019
Product Configuration: Seven cards per box, eight boxes per case.
BREAK: Three autographs, three memorabilia cards and one base or parallel card per hobby box, on average.
- Prime Racing is back to deliver another insane amount of beautiful, prime, jumbo patches.
- Look for multi-swatch cards featuring up to four pieces of race-used material, including autographed versions.
- Prime Racing will feature more on-card NASCAR autographs than any other product of the 2019 season.
- Look for new designs this year including Legacy Signatures, Clear Vision Signatures and NASCAR Shadowbox Signatures Car Number.
- Look for six hits per box along with one base or parallel card.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.