Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, continuing with the many versions of the flagship 2020 Donruss Baseball product.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the product’s PIS documents for hobby and retail versions. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: March 4, 2020
Product Configuration: Eight cards per pack, 24 packs per box, 16 boxes per case.
BREAK: Three autograph or memorabilia cards, seven parallels, four Independence Day parallels and five inserts per hobby box, on average.
- Look for three autograph or memorabilia cards per hobby box, including Signature Series, Retro 1986 Signatures, Majestic Materials, new San Diego Chicken autographs and memorabilia, Rated Prospect autographs and memorabilia, and a few surprises.
- Search for the following new emoji parallels featuring Baby Shark, One Hundred, On Fire, Presidential Collection, Look At This and Number 1.
- New autographs sets including Sky High and Classics.
- Hunt for fan-favorite cards and autographs from The Famous San Diego Chicken and Domingo Ayala.
- Catch the rare Recollection Collection buyback on-card autographs featuring many players from the past and present.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Donruss Baseball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Donruss Baseball Retail is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Donruss Baseball Mega Box Retail is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Donruss Baseball NPP Retail is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.