Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the debut of 2019 Chronicles Football.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the product’s hobby PIS document. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: April 15, 2020
Product Configuration: Eight cards per box, six packs per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Two autographs, one memorabilia card and six parallels per hobby box, on average.
- The eclectic, catch-all Chronicles creation makes its NFL with each box delivering two autographs, one memorabilia card and six parallels.
- Look for updated rookie photography with players in their NFL jerseys and printed on Optichrome stock in Score Update, Luminance Update and Legacy Update.
- Find some of the best releases of years past with Classics, Vertex, Crown Royale, Panini and many more.
- Hunt for the always-popular Crown Royale Silhouette Autographs with a great mix of rookies and veteran NFL stars.
- Search for the ultra-rare Gala Rookies limited to just eight copies.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2019 Chronicles Football is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.