Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the multifaceted magnificence that is Chronicles Baseball.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2020 Chronicles Baseball as well as the product’s PIS documents for Hobby, 1st Off The Line and Retail versions. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: September 18, 2020
Product Configuration: Eight cards per pack, six packs per box, 16 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Three autographs, one memorabilia card and two Spectra/Base parallels per hobby box, on average.
- 2020 Chronicles Baseball gives collectors a look at what baseball would like using various Panini America brands from our portfolio, including new creations using the Mosaic, Luminance, Playbook, Magnitude and Origins.
- Each pack will deliver, on average, three regular-stock cards, two Optichrome cards, two Holographic cards and one additional card.
- Look for on-card autographs of the 2020 rookie class in Origins, America’s Pastime, Boys of Summer and Spectra.
- Find two Spectra base cards per box, on average.
- Look for the wildly popular Obsidian Optichrome base and autograph cards with multiple parallels numbered to 99 or less.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Chronicles Baseball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Chronicles Baseball FOTL is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Chronicles Baseball Retail is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.