One of the most celebrated and successful insert sets in NFL collecting history — Panini America’s fabled Passing the Torch — is on the verge of passing the torch itself — directly to collectors. Later this fall, Panini America will unveil Passing the Torch as a standalone product for the first time. The product will be available exclusively at iCollectPanini.com while supplies last and will offer subtle aesthetic and content reminders of the Passing the Torch concept fans and collectors have coveted for decades.
On average, each box of 2019 Passing the Torch Football (five cards per box) will deliver three autographs, one base card and one parallel. Multi-autograph cards, a staple of the Passing the Torch concept, will fall roughly one in every four boxes, on average.
This unique direct-to-consumer offering is filled with additional highlights, including . . .
- Multi-signed cards, rookie autographs and all the biggest and brightest stars the NFL has to offer.
- Look for multi-signed autographs from the NFL’s best in Passing the Torch Duals, Triples and Quads.
- Hunt for autographs from the newest rookies including Kyler Murray, Nick Bosa, Daniel Jones, Dwayne Haskins and more in Rookie Evolution Autographs and Apprentice Ink.
- A uniquely designed base card that showcases a current or past star on one side with a rising star or rookie on the other; collect them both to complete the torch.
- Search for past legends of the NFL in Torch Marks autographs limited to 99 or less and featuring Silver (numbered to 50), Gold (numbered to 25), Green (numbered to 10) and Platinum 1/1 parallels.
The PIS document for 2019 Passing the Torch Football is available here.
We’ll have plenty more on 2019 Passing the Torch Football in the coming days. But until then, enjoy this extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.