Panini America’s popular and ongoing 2020-21 Prizm Basketball NFT Blockchain pack program continues its momentum surge next week with a powerful three-punch combination that includes the second wave of Base Packs on Monday at 10 a.m., the debut of High Voltage insert packs on Tuesday at 10 a.m. and the second wave of Silver Prizm packs on Thursday at 10 a.m.
Base Packs include three base Prizm Basketball NFT Blockchain cards numbered to 1,799 while Silver Prizm packs include two base cards and one Silver Prizm numbered to 149. The High Voltage insert packs, like all insert packs in the Prizm Basketball NFT Blockchain program, will deliver two base cards numbered to 1,799 and one insert numbered to 500.
In addition to next week’s packed release schedule, frequent users of Panini America’s Blockchain platform will start to notice several new enhancements to the website starting tomorrow, beginning with the ability for users to list cards starting at just $1 and to also increase bid amounts in $1 increments. In the coming weeks, users will also notice additional enhancements, including . . .
- A revamped Marketplace
- Combining the Auction and Public Gallery sections to form one big Marketplace.
- Enhanced Search and Filter functionality of the new Marketplace.
- A new Sales section on the Marketplace which will give users the ability to filter for specific cards and look up the sales history of their favorite inserts or parallels.
- Clubbing Cards to show similar products in auctions
- This will give users the ability to see all listings that are currently active for the same card as well as give them the ability to sort by Serial Number or Price.
- The ability to list Packs in auction.
Here’s a quick sneak peek at some of the High Voltage NFTs that will be available on Tuesday.