Panini America’s spectacular 2020 Impeccable Football arrives in hobby shops across North America tomorrow to deliver a super-premium jolt to the NFL collecting season. As you’ll see in the scintillating Quality Control Gallery that follows, 2020 Impeccable Football is dressed to impress with some of the most attractive and desirable single cards of the football season so far.
Once again this season, Impeccable Football is bolstered by an impressive Rookie Card roster, a high-end autograph chase and the one-per-case Silver and Gold cards. On average, each hobby box (eight cards per box, three boxes per case) will deliver five autographs and three base or parallel cards. Find one Silver or Gold card per case, on average.
The highlights for 2020 Impeccable Football are many and include . . .
- On-card autographs from all of the best rookies as well as rich on-card content from the biggest current stars and Hall of Fame legends.
- New in 2020: Look for Impeccable Nickname Autographs and Super Bowl Champion Signatures.
- Find case-hit Silver and Gold cards embedded with one-ounce silver or gold bars. Look for Silver Hall of Famers, Silver Super Bowls, Silver NFL Shields, and Gold NFL Shields.
- Hunt for true Rookie Cards (numbered to 75 or less) featuring on-card autographs and two memorabilia pieces in Elegance Rookie Helmet and Patch Autos.
- A limited number of multi-autograph cards with Inkpeccable Duals, Trios and Quads.
Enjoy the imagery that follows and stay tuned for additional coverage.
2020 Impeccable Football will be available at the official online store of Panini America beginning Wednesday at 12 p.m. CST.