Panini America’s rather robust NFL new-release week picks up considerably on Friday with the highly anticipated arrival of the blockbuster 2020 Select Football. Today, we’re pulling the curtain back on the Optichrome-powered juggernaut with a revealing Quality Control Gallery detailing so many of the assets that have the collecting public eager to rip.
On average, each hobby box of 2020 Select Football (five cards per pack, 12 packs per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver two autographs, one memorabilia card, 10 Silver Prizms, five additional Prizm parallels and six inserts. The highlights of the product are many and include . . .
- One of the most anticipated releases of the NFL collecting season, 2020 Select Football brings you more parallels, inserts and unique content than ever before.
- Find all of the best veterans and rookies printed using stunning Optichrome technology.
- Hunt for all the top rookies including Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert, Clyde Edwards-Helaire and many more.
- Look for exclusive inserts and parallels that are only found in hobby including Phenomenon, Snapshots, Selections and Rookie Selections.
- Look for the wildly popular and hobby-exclusive XRC Mystery Redemptions which will feature some of the first cards of the top 2021 NFL Draft picks.
Enjoy the gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional coverage. 2020 Select Football will be available at the official online store of Panini America beginning Friday at 10 a.m. CST.