It's hard to imagine any business trip being any more diverse, entertaining or productive than the one a few of us from Panini America just took to take in the 54th annual Pop Warner Super Bowl in Orlando, Fla.
It’s hard to imagine any business trip being any more diverse, entertaining or productive than the one a few of us from Panini America just took to take in the 54th annual Pop Warner Super Bowl in Orlando, Fla.
Although we were surrounded by some of the most magical amusement parks in the world (you know, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, etc.), I’d venture to say that the most compelling attractions in the state last week were housed inside Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports complex.
After all, that’s where Panini America . . .
- Conducted seemingly endless well-received NFL Sticker swaps with thousands of Pop Warner athletes and their parents
- Gave away thousands of NFL Sticker Albums and exclusive sticker sheets
- Sold countless packs of Panini Justin Bieber trading cards and almost as many “Tangled” sticker packets and albums
- Filmed Panini Unwrapped episodes with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers‘ Gerald McCoy and NFL punting legend Sean Landeta
- Conducted an interview with Pop Warner Executive Director Jon Butler
- Flipped the coin to start one Pop Warner championship game (Panini America CEO Mark Warsop) and appeared on ESPN3 during a sideline interview (Panini America VP of Marketing Jason Howarth)
Essentially all the things you see in the video below and the gallery of images that follows it. We hope you enjoy the sights and sounds as much as we did.