As the NBA regular season begins heating up and teams across the league are battling for playoff positioning, it’s worth noting the NBA card market is hotter than it’s ever been. Of course, the same can be said of the NBA sticker and card market, too. And that’s precisely why things — especially as it relates to this post — are about to get sticky.
Panini America’s new Official 2020-21 NBA Sticker & Card Collection is ready for its closeup. The product should just be hitting mainstream store shelves and hobby shops now and, for the second straight season, features a game-changing trading card element to go along with the long-adored Sticker & Album component. If you’ve yet to immerse yourself in the brilliant stickiness of the product, well, get ready. You’re about to.
Here’s what you need to know about this year’s edition:
- The collection includes 500 stickers and 100 trading cards.
- Look for 100 special Foil stickers as well as different types of parallel cards on foil cardstock.
- Each of the NBA’s 30 teams is featured on its own spread of two color pages in the Sticker Album, where collectors can place the stickers of the team’s players.
- Look for two Star Player foil stickers and one special “big-head” style Illustrated Player sticker per team.
- There’s one page celebrating the NBA’s 2019-20 season highlights and three pages dedicated to the 2020 NBA All-Star Game in Chicago.
- A comprehensive tribute to the 2020 NBA Playoffs as well as the 2020 NBA Finals.
- Collect the first stickers and Rookie Cards of the most impactful rookies taken in the 2020 NBA Draft.
- The trading card set includes the best NBA veterans as well as the most collectible members of the 2020-21 NBA rookie class.
Enjoy the gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information. You can access the complete checklist here.
The Official 2020-21 NBA Sticker & Card Collection is available now at the official online store of Panini America.