Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the first-time firestarter that is Flux Basketball.
In the extensive product preview below, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2020-21 Flux Basketball as well as the product’s Hobby PIS document.
Estimated Release Date: December 15
Product Configuration: Five cards per pack, 10 packs per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: One Uncirculated Encased insert, parallel or autograph box-topper, one autograph, one Atmosphere insert, three additional inserts, one Prizm insert and three Silver Prizms per hobby box, on average.
- Flux makes its debut featuring the popular Optichrome technology.
- Look for a stunning lineup of Autograph, Parallel, and Insert content throughout the program.
- Flux features a 250-card base set made up of 200 Veterans and 50 Rookies.
- Hobby-exclusive parallels including Red, Blue, Supernova, Sunrise, Moonlight, Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Gold, Green and Black 1/1s.
- Each hobby box includes one Uncirculated Encased Insert, Parallel or Autograph Box-Topper.
- Look for randomly inserted Equinox and Equinox Rookie Autographs. Find limited Gold and Black 1/1 parallels.
- Discover different levels of the atmosphere in the five different hobby-exclusive insert sets: Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere and Exosphere.
We’ll have plenty more on 2020-21 Flux Basketball in the coming weeks. Until then, enjoy this extended sneak peek.
The PIS document for 2020-21 Flux Basketball Hobby is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.