Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the daringly diverse Chronicles NASCAR Racing.
In the extensive product preview below, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2021 Chronicles NASCAR Racing as well as the product’s Hobby PIS document.
Estimated Release Date: June 23
Product Configuration: Eight cards per pack, six packs per box, 16 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Three autographs, one memorabilia card and two Spectra cards per hobby box, on average.
- First and foremost, 2021 Chronicles NASCAR Racing features the triumphant trading-card return of legend Jeff Gordon.
- The product also delivers tons of collectible options for top drivers like Joey Logano, Hailie Deegan, Chase Elliott, Denny Hamlin and many more across numerous popular Panini brands — giving collectors a large variety to hunt.
- Look for Prime Jumbo Patches featuring 30 drivers and 21 parallels all numbered to four or less.
- True to Chronicle’s well-earned reputation, look for a wide variety of C2S, Optichrome and Holographic cards in each box.
- Hunt for race-worn materials in sets like Status Swatches and Chronicles Swatches, and find them paired with autographs in Black Rookie Materials Signatures and Cornerstone Materials Signatures.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2021 Chronicles NASCAR Racing Hobby is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.