Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the unadulterated fabulousness of Flawless Football.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2020 Flawless Football as well as the product’s Hobby and FOTL PIS documents.
Estimated Release Date: April 21
Product Configuration: 10 cards per briefcase, two briefcases per case.
BOX BREAK: Six on-card autographs, two or three memorabilia cards and one or two Precious Gems cards per hobby box, on average.
- All cards in Flawless Football are numbered to 25 or less and all autographs are on-card or cut autographs.
- Look for six on-card autographs, one or two Gem cards and two or three memorabilia cards per box, on average.
- Find new on-card autographed sets with Flawless Achievements, Flawless Flyers and Etched in Time.
- Hunt for on-card Rookie Patch Autographs from all the top rookies,
including Tua Tagovailoa, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert and many more.
- Search for on-card booklet autographs with Rookie Booklets, Veteran Booklets, Signatures Gems and Flawless Duals and Super Bowl Gems.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Flawless Football Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Flawless Football FOTL is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.