Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for a handful of exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next two days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, continuing now with the high-end headliner known as 2019 Impeccable Football.
For each new product, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the PIS document. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: October 9, 2019
Product Configuration: Eight cards per box, three boxes per case.
BREAK: Five autographs and three base or parallel cards per hobby box, on average. Gold and Silver cards fall once per case, on average.
- Look for on-card autographs from the best rookies, dozens of on-card autographs from current stars of the NFL and even more Hall of Fame autographs.
- New for 2019, look for the following on-card autograph sets: Impeccable Impressions, First Ballot Signatures, Canvas Creations and Rookie Landscape.
- Hunt for the true Rookie Cards (numbered to 75 or less) featuring on-card autographs and two memorabilia pieces with Elegance Rookie Helmet and Patch Autos.
- Find case-hit Silver cards which are embedded with one-ounce silver bars and include Silver Hall of Famers, Silver NFL Shields, Impeccable NFL Top 100 Dual, NFL Tops 100 Quad and Silver Super Bowl.
- Look for a limited number of multi-signed cards with Inkpeccable Duals, Trios and Quads.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
Here’s the 2019 Impeccable Football PIS document.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.