Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the high-end inspiration that is Immaculate Football.
In the product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2020 Immaculate Football as well as the product’s hobby and 1st Off The Line PIS documents.
Estimated Release Date: December 11, 2020
Product Configuration: Six cards per box, six boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Five autograph or memorabilia cards and one base or parallel card per hobby box, on average.
- Look for on-card autographs of all the top rookies and legends the NFL has to offer. Find some of the first on-card-signed patch autographs of Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert and many more.
- Find hard-signed memorabilia cards in Rookie Patch Autographs, Premium Patch Rookie Autographs, Immaculate Players Collection Autographs, Immaculate Number Rookie Patch Autographs and more.
- Search for oversized memorabilia cards that include Team Logos, Brand Logos, Laundry Tags, NFL Shields and more.
- New in 2020, look for on-card autographs in Immaculate Introductions, the spectacular Cleat Impressions and All-Time Great Signatures. Also find the addition of a new parallel to the Eye Black autographs signed in stunning metallic blue ink.
- Find tons of on-card autographs from current stars and retired legends in Signature Moves, Immaculate Moments, HOF Signatures, Comeback Signatures and more.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Immaculate Football Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Immaculate Football FOTL is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.