Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance. Today, the focus is the upcoming 2019-20 Select Basketball.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the product’s PIS documents for Hobby, Hobby Hybrid and 1st Off The Line versions. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: March 4, 2020
Product Configuration: Five cards per pack, 12 packs per box, 12 boxes per case.
BREAK: Three autograph or memorabilia cards, 10 Premier Level base cards, two Courtside base cards and 12 Prizm parallels.
- Select Basketball delivers some of the most unique Prizms of the year including Tie-Dye, Tri-Color and Zebra.
- Collect all three tiers of the base set, along with Prizm parallels for each (Concourse, Premier Level and Courtside).
- Look for the highly coveted In Flight Signatures set, featuring a deep lineup of on-card autographs from the top rookies, veterans and legends of the NBA.
- Collect Rookie Jersey Autographs in the following formats — Base (numbered to 199), Purple (numbered to 99), Tie-Dye (numbered to 25), Gold (numbered to 10) and Black 1/1. Tie-Dye, Gold, and Black all feature prime swatches of jersey.
- Brand new to Select this year, look for Artisitic Selections, a super-short-printed insert that features some of the best players to ever play the game.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2019-20 Select Basketball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2019-20 Select Basketball FOTL is available here.
The PIS document for 2019-20 Select Basketball Hobby Hybrid is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.