Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you and, over the course of the next few days, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, continuing with 2019 Donruss Optic Football, the Prizm-powered followup to the flagship Donruss Football brand.
In the product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images as well as the product’s PIS documents for hobby and retail versions. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: December 20, 2019
Product Configuration: Four cards per pack, 20 packs per box, 12 boxes per case.
BREAK: One autograph, 14 Rookie Cards, six Rated Rookies, 10 parallels and four inserts per hobby box, on average.
- One of the most anticipated releases of the NFL collecting season, 2019 Donruss Optic Football is loaded with on-card autographs, parallels and the best rookies the NFL has to offer.
- Hunt for on-card Rated Rookie Autographs of Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones, Nick Bosa, Josh Jacobs and more.
- Find a fresh look in 2019 with new inserts such as 1989 Tribute, 1999 Tribute, MVP, Mythical, Rookie Kings and Power Formulas.
- Exclusive to hobby, find patch autograph cards in Rookie Patch Autographs, Dynamic Patch Autographs and Legendary Patch Autographs.
- Look for the rare and ultra-popular Downtown case-hit insert which parallels to all the way down to the epic Gold Vinyl 1/1.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2019 Donruss Optic Football Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2019 Donruss Optic Football NPP Retail is available here.
The PIS document for 2019 Donruss Optic Football PP Retail is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.