Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the always-impressive Impeccable Basketball.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2020-21 Impeccable Basketball as well as the product’s Hobby and FOTL PIS documents.
Estimated Release Date: May 12
Product Configuration: Nine cards per box, three boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Five autographs, three base or parallel cards and either one Silver insert, Gold insert or Stainless Stars metal card per hobby box, on average.
- Impeccable Basketball makes its return to the hardwood for the 2020-21 NBA season. Look for five on-card autographs, three base cards or parallels and either one Silver insert, Gold insert or Stainless Stars metal card per hobby box, on average.
- Pull on-card-signed RPAs featuring the newest, hottest draft picks in
the NBA. Look for parallel versions numbered to as low as one.
- Look for the popular and rare themed Autograph insert sets, which are
numbered to the featured player’s jersey number, draft pick spot, Hall of Fame induction year or a specific stat.
- Stainless Stars returns to Impeccable with a hard-signed version and a non-autographed version. Look for parallels numbered to as low as one.
- Look for cards embedded with real Silver and real Gold bars.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020-21 Impeccable Basketball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020-21 Impeccable Basketball FOTL is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.